• Register
  • Help

Topic: 8-bit styled music for a new iPhone game

Share/Bookmark

8-bit styled music for a new iPhone game

Hi,

I hope this is not against forum rules and/or that it won't be mistaken for advertising. I did 4 tracks for a new iPhone game called Edge which was released yesterday. I also did all sound effects, and EQed/mixed other composers' tunes and the entire game. I hope you like 8-bit styled music

You can listen to some of the music in the trailer here (mine is the second music playing): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_aB_ZkonGw

I hope I will be able to share some of the music I did here, I will have to ask the developpers.

Cheers,
    Nino
    News & Music here.

Re: 8-bit styled music for a new iPhone game

thanx for al aaaaaaaaaaa

Fun music for what looks like a very fun game!

Very cool!

thanx for all

Olmos Software LLС
    www.olmossoft.com

Outstanding game with a REALLY outstanding soundtrack. You did a really great job!!!
    -----------------
    MacPro 2x3 Ghz Quad Intel OSX 10.4.11 DP 5.13
    9 Gig RAM
    VI's & Libs: Ethno4 / Tsaiko/ RA / Symphonic Choirs/ MX 4 / V-Station / Kontact / Arturia MiniMoog V / EWQLSO Gold / GPO / Atmosphere / Trilogy / NI Komplete4 / Massive / SAM Horns / True Strike /GPO/Garritan Jazz Band / QL Brass /Stylus RMX/ Atmosphere /Trilogy/ Voices of Passion

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Mojo View Post
    Hi,

I hope this is not against forum rules and/or that it won't be mistaken for advertising. I did 4 tracks for a new iPhone game called Edge which was released yesterday. I also did all sound effects, and EQed/mixed other composers' tunes and the entire game. I hope you like 8-bit styled music
    How can it be advertising unless you had nothing to do with the project. I think it's great you're posting some of your work in it's context! 8-bit music r0x0rs! Awesome work Nino!
    Composer / Sound Designer / Audio Engineer
    GroovyAudio

Go Back to forum