• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics (Eric)- Can you please give an estimate for Omnisphere on Receptor?

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics (Eric)- Can you please give an estimate for Omnisphere on Receptor?

The main reason I am buying a Receptor 2 Pro Max is for Kontakt 3 and eventually Omnisphere (I won't hold my breath for PLAY). On the Spectra site it says they are "working on it". Any time frame on that would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah.......now that I have a PC that can actually handle Omnisphere well I am truly having an appreciation for the program. Truly impressive! Great job, Eric!!!!

Sean

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Re: Spectrasonics (Eric)- Can you please give an estimate for Omnisphere on Receptor?

Muse is working on it, but I don't think they've announced a date for it yet. There might be some info on the Muse forum:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45

- Glenn

Re: Spectrasonics (Eric)- Can you please give an estimate for Omnisphere on Receptor?

Thanks! As long as it is expected to arrive within a reasonable amount of time, that is good for me.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

Go Back to forum