1. I purchased the upgrade version of Ominisphere.
2. I uninstalled Atmosphere (thinking Atmosphere library was included in Omnisphere upgrade)
3. Installed Ominisphere. Couldn't find Atmosphere library in browser.
4. Re-installed Atmosphere on same external drive as Omnisphere. Works fine.
5. Question: Can I move the Atmosphere data files into the Omnisphere folder someplace (if so, where?) to have it show up in the library browser?
6. Or, do I now need to re-install Omnisphere, so that it will see Atmosphere and incorporate the Atmosphere library?
Did you already install the latest updates of the Omnisphere files from the Spectrasonics website? If I remember correctly, the complete enhanced Atmosphere patches were delivered in an update. They're definitely in Omni.