• Register
  • Help

Topic: Voxengo drum track service

Voxengo drum track service

Voxengo (makers of good quality cheap pluggins) are starting up a drumtrack service. i.e. you send them a track, plus a possible rhythm track, and then they will record a live drummer for it and send it back to you.

At the moment it is in beta and i have been asked if I would like to test it. Thing is I havent got time to do so so i was wandering, is there anyone on this forum who whould like a drumtrack for a song they are working on?

It costs only $10 to partcipate in the beta (as you are still getting a final product) and will cost at least $100 when it goes gold. So anyone want anything drummed to?

I really want to hear what they can do, but as I said, havent got the time to do it personally, so I am willing to submit something on behalf of someone else.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Re: Voxengo drum track service

I got the same invite and sent in a request. I've not heard back yet. My guess is they sent out hundreds of these emails to fill the 10 spots. It would be great to snag a spot!

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: Voxengo drum track service

good luck then, let us know if/when hey send it back to you! Did you listen to the demo of the drummer available on the page the link takes you to?

Go Back to forum