• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Dan Dean Brass Ensembles/DDBE

Share/Bookmark

Dan Dean Brass Ensembles/DDBE

I\'m working on the new Dan Dean Brass Ensembles. There is a beta version of the Trombones at NAMM on one of the PC\'s at Big Fish Audio. If you check them out, you\'ll get a sense of the sound quality of the new library. Go see Donnie. Tell him Dan sent you.

My legs are tired from walking about 1,000 miles.

Dan Dean

[This message has been edited by dandean (edited 01-20-2002).]

Re: Dan Dean Brass Ensembles/DDBE

Interesting Dan, but what about the rest of us who can\'t go to NAMM - when will we see a demo at your site??

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Ravn:
    Interesting Dan, but what about the rest of us who can\'t go to NAMM - when will we see a demo at your site??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just started the DDBE project over the Christmas Holidays, so I have recorded and edited only a portion of it. There will be demos when the other instruments are ready. I\'ll make more info available later. The instrumentation will be 3 Trb, 3 Tpt and 4 FH. New features and design. Excellent sound quality.

Later,
    DD

I really hope there\'s a lot of ambience in this. Listen to Maartens trumpets. That\'s what ambience adds to samples. Dan can\'t you just post a few notes? I am very eager to hear it!!

aWWW CRAP!! I knew I should have asked Donnie about them !! bummer I was really eager to hear these !!!

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Dan, if your ensembles are as good as your solo instrruments, you can already sign me up for a copy!

Actually, I\'ve been thrilled with using your solo instruments layered with QLB, but it would be nice to not have to layer so much.

PatS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    aWWW CRAP!! I knew I should have asked Donnie about them !! bummer I was really eager to hear these !!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why didn\'t Donnie mention them to us? We were standing right there talking to him. \"aWWW CRAP\" is right!

Pat

I think its more of the fact that we didn\'t ask Pat

plus I was in such a rush at that point, I would have asked had I more time. Oh well.. Did you atleast get to check out Miroslav Choir?

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Doh.. Well this sounds interesting! Can\'t wait to hear demos!

Thomas

me too!!!

Go Back to forum