• Register
  • Help

Topic: Expectations for spectrasonics at NAMM

Expectations for spectrasonics at NAMM

Mine are:

I think an update to omnisphere is a given, at least including more patches, a complete manual maybe some bug fixes etc.

I would be very disappointed if rmx isn't updated to at least the gui of omnisphere with right click capability at the least.

Trilogy successor is at least announced with a short or immediate ship date.

Of course I wish there was something new that will once again blow us away.
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Re: Expectations for spectrasonics at NAMM

I'm guessing a very minor update to omnisphere. (patches, maybe some extra sample data) MAybe an expansion pack for Omnisphere? Like Heart of Asia or Heart of Africa? Trilogy's successor will be announced but we won't see it for quite a while. Stylus RMX upgrade will be announced and we won't see it for a while either. I think Eric and the team have just come off a wordwind ride with developing Steam and Omnisphere. Now that they have their own engine, hopefully, we will see new instruments and updtaes at a faster pace than before.

2 cents,

"Every time you play a wrong note God kills a kitten."

Re: Expectations for spectrasonics at NAMM

Quote Originally Posted by dpasdernick View Post
    like... Heart of africa?
    yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Back to forum