• Register
  • Help

Topic: Finale on Sale

Share/Bookmark

Finale on Sale

There's a limited time Finale upgrade offer for $69.95 for anyone who hasn't upgraded to 2009 yet. Good deal.

http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/pr...sign2_2k8.html

Re: Finale on Sale

I JUST upgraded when I saw the advertised sale in an email they sent me. It really seems to be a great price for an upgrade.

Except. . . .

I've been upgrading almost EVERY YEAR since 1998! When will it end? When will it end! LOL!

(Of course, I do not have to upgrade. That "software junky" itch needs to be scratched! LOL! )
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

I am registered but had to close my web site and that is the email address they have on hand. Tried to contact them to explain so I could benefit on this sale. It's like pulling teeth on an elephant using a tweezer.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    I am registered but had to close my web site and that is the email address they have on hand. Tried to contact them to explain so I could benefit on this sale. It's like pulling teeth on an elephant using a tweezer.
    When I went to the Finale (Make Music) web site to log in on my account, I was given the choice of logging in using either my email address or using my Registered Serial Number. Try logging in to your Make Music account using your Registered Serial Number. I would think that once you are logged in to your account, you can change the email address associated with your account to your new email address. I would think that establishing your account (that's associated with your registered serial number) with your new email address would ultimately help you to take advantage of the upgrade sale price. Maybe not it won't be helpful. But it might be worth a try.
    Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Turner View Post
    There's a limited time Finale upgrade offer for $69.95 for anyone who hasn't upgraded to 2009 yet. Good deal.

http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/pr...sign2_2k8.html
    And of course I just upgraded for the special price of $149.95.

Oh well, it was still worth it

Jon

Go Back to forum