Hi! New gal here. I've used GPO for a week or so and have had success with the Steinway piano sample. Until tonight. It's all staticky until I bounce it to audio. And it doesn't seem to want to play unless I select 2 or 3 instances of the piano sample.
AND the violin sounds like it's got a strong attack on each note, even though I didn't do anything unusual with cc 11 or anything.
AND the cello will play wrong notes now and then. Those particular notes are correct (I can click them with the mouse and they're right), but every other time they play a half step too low.
Sorry for all the issues in one post, but it seems like the problems are all related to this one project. (although it IS the first time I've tried the strings.)