• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 2009 Website

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up 2009 Website

Dear NS reader,

We would like to share with everyone that we have revamped our web site for the New Year. There are many improvements. We trust you will agree. In addition, our product catalog will be updated in the very near future with new and exciting releases.

Thank you,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: 2009 Website

A great improvement Francis. Much clearer and significantly more user friendly. Like it a lot!

Nick

Yes, much better!

Best regards,

Justus
    rothermusic.de

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    Dear NS reader,

We would like to share with everyone that we have revamped our web site for the New Year. There are many improvements. We trust you will agree. In addition, our product catalog will be updated in the very near future with new and exciting releases.

Thank you,
    Your Flash menu freaks out on RollOver/Out (at least in Firefox 3 on Windows XP). Aside from that, I've got to agree, this is a major step in the right direction.

This is odd. A visitor reported this as well but privately. We all use Fire Fox, version 3.0.5 with XP and we do not see this happening. It has been tested on four different PCs. I just republished and uploaded the menu – see if that has helped. In any case, thank you for the compliment and the heads-up!

For the love of God, THANK YOU Francis!!!! My failing eyes can read it now.

Great job, and thanks for listening to suggestions from your customers.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

It's not a PC issue. I see the same thing under OSX in both Safari and Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    This is odd. A visitor reported this as well but privately. We all use Fire Fox, version 3.0.5 with XP and we do not see this happening. It has been tested on four different PCs. I just republished and uploaded the menu – see if that has helped. In any case, thank you for the compliment and the heads-up!

The menu does have some shake factor as it shuffles though the navigation options but I would not call that a freak out. Can some explain, in detail, what it is they are seeing? Lastly, it is near impossible to fix what we cannot see. If there is a flash expert out there, we would be more then happy to send you the file.

Hi BelaDMedia!

Great job! Really like the simplicity of it, very easy to navigate!

All my best wishes of success for 2009!

Markus.

Really nice looking site Frank!
    I had found the product button was not as obvious as it could have been on the previous version of the site.
    This is a great improvement and one that is easy to navigate and read.

One thing I do get in Safari that I also got before is the menu list at the top seems to flicker randomly on some of the buttons. The buttons affected are Demos and Purchase.

Wishing you a healthy and prosperous 2009.

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Go Back to forum