• Register
  • Help

Topic: G-Town ambient percussion samples?

Share/Bookmark

G-Town ambient percussion samples?

I was on the Spectrasonics site listening to Atmosphere demos, and one demo that had G-Town ambient percussion samples impressed me. According to the Spectrasonics website those percussion samples are, or were, a free download from Tobias Marburger/G-Town, however the samples and G-Town website are nowhere to be found.

Does anyone have any information about this? I'd like to obtain those percussion samples if at all possible.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Dell Core2Duo E7200, 3GB Ram, SATA 160GB, SATA 250GB, Yamaha KX88 controller, Cubase Essential 4, Gigastudio 3.

Re: G-Town ambient percussion samples?

http://hosted.filefront.com/gtownsounds

Here's where I last found them

Jeff

Available as torrent from here as well:

http://beta.legaltorrents.com/torren...mpling-project
    Anders Dahnielson

Ardour2, Qtractor, LinuxSampler, M-AUDIO Delta 1010, AKAI S2000, E-MU Proteus 2k, Roland JX-10, 4GB RAM Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz Gentoo Linux 64 bit

Thanks guys! I've got one question, perhaps a stupid one, but is this the same set of samples 'ambient percussion' that Spectrasonics was referring to, or is this possibly a different 'church' set?
    Dell Core2Duo E7200, 3GB Ram, SATA 160GB, SATA 250GB, Yamaha KX88 controller, Cubase Essential 4, Gigastudio 3.

Nope, that's the only one. I've listened to "Triumphant Awakening" and that's the percussion samples.

BTW, I think the torrent I linked to is more complete than the files uploaded to FileFront.
    Anders Dahnielson

Ardour2, Qtractor, LinuxSampler, M-AUDIO Delta 1010, AKAI S2000, E-MU Proteus 2k, Roland JX-10, 4GB RAM Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz Gentoo Linux 64 bit

Tack så mycket Anders

Go Back to forum