• Register
  • Help

Topic: Demo -mainly A. Guitar...- and question

Share/Bookmark

Demo -mainly A. Guitar...- and question

Hi, everyone. I put short demo mp3 on my site. http://www.wisemanproject.com/tenohirademo.mp3

The main instrument is acoustic guitar.

A. Guitar - Ethno World.
    Piano - Steinway B
    Violin -DDSS

Although I used steel strings guitar sound in this demo, I\'ve wanted to use Nylon strings guitar sound.

Does anyone know good Nylon strings guitar samples? I listened Pure Guitar demo. Although its sound was great, I am afraid if I can\'t use \"pitch bend\" to program hammering-on, pulling-off, slide and glisando.

Sorry for my stupid English.
    ken-p@pacbell.net

Re: Demo -mainly A. Guitar...- and question

Sounds Great Ken, as usual.

Again you let your RPG influences shine

Not sure I can help you in a search for a good nylon sorry

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Haha, yep, definitely RPG-influenced. I hear Suikoden\'s \"home\" theme. I wish more people did RPG-ish mockups with orchestral samples (all you can find these days are trance/house mixes from OC Remix).

[This message has been edited by Lance_M (edited 01-20-2002).]

Ken, again beatuiful work!

Lance: HA! The progression in the beginning IS Suikoden\'s \'Home\', which is one of my favs.

Funny that you wish for more RPG-ish mockups: my friends say that mine are so \'RPG-ish\' that they almost can\'t stand not to have a controller in hand when listening.

Dale North

Yeah, I always wanted to get an arrangement section up when I worked with FFO, but our head honcho was having so many problems with hosts and ads (on top of trying to code the new site) that I felt bad about bothering him!

Thank you for listening.

Yes, this is directrly influenced by Suikoden. I made this music as a practice to make guitar music. Because I am not a guitarist (I have two guitars, though), everytime I compose music for guitar, I find something new.

I am still searching good Nylon Guitar sound. If anyone know the good samples, please tell me!

Sorry for my stupid English.

I was gonna mention Pure Guitars nylon to you Ken, but you seem to need more then that. I think Pure Guitars sounds quite nice .
    Xsample has a guitar with all kinds off slides, slaps, etc, but I like the sound of the Pure Guitars nylon better.

Regardless of what you use, you did a very nice job with the guitar.

Go Back to forum