• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Totally on topic, no matter which forum! "Will you finish strong?". Awesome video!

Share/Bookmark

Totally on topic, no matter which forum! "Will you finish strong?". Awesome video!

http://www.guzer.com/videos/are-you-...ish-strong.php

There we go.

I guess some may've seen this but...

Re: Totally on topic, no matter which forum! "Will you finish strong?". Awesome video

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas View Post
    http://www.guzer.com/videos/are-you-...ish-strong.php

There we go.

I guess some may've seen this but...
    Thanks for posting this Nikolas.

This really puts things in perspective. What a wonderful message that many need today.

Gary

Re: Totally on topic, no matter which forum! "Will you finish strong?". Awesome video

Thanks Nikolas, I hadn't had a good cry yet today.......until now. That was quite an inspirational video and like Gary says, a good thing to remember and appreciate. Best Regards, John

A simple message, told in quite an extraordinary way! Wonderful video, thanks for the link.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

I suggest listening to any one of his discussions that you can find. There is far more depth to what he is talking about. He's an awesome person, and certainly an inspiration!

http://www.crystalcathedral.org/hour...ideos/nick.php

Dan

I admire that man.

We can ALL learn something from this. Some, more than
    others, but the bottom line is exactly what is portrayed:
    Don't give up, get back up............So simple to say, but
    in each of our situations, sometimes so hard to do.

Thank you Nikolas for the much-needed motivation.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Impressive evidence that strong mind triumphs over the body!

Dan ... thanks so much. I watch Hour of Power and have been since the seventies. I missed this one.
    Styxx

what a great "positive" person he is to be able to overcome all that he has.
    And, a mighty HIP HIP HORRAY for his parents!

Mike, me too,
    Dan

Go Back to forum