• Register
  • Help

Topic: Thomas_J !!

Share/Bookmark

Thomas_J !!

Hey Thomas - sorry to shout at you But can you please send me the E.T. MP3 without the strings to melo@marble-eyes.dk, so I can give it a shot with GOS. I can\'t just sit here and read posts like Ravens.

Re: Thomas_J !!

I\'ve never met Simon in person, but somehow, in my head, I just get the images of the faces he made when he read Raven\'s post

heheh

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Hey Simon and thomas J!!

Well, did Thomas do this? I think its the only way to compare properly. So Simon, did Thomas send you the sound file minus the string sounds?

Funnily enough one of the first themes I played with the G Detaches was the ET theme when I first got the beta test CDs and I was blown off my feet in surprise because of the sheer expression and realism. Yet I\'d have to strangely agree that many GOS demos I\'ve heard are lacking. Like KING I beleive wholeheartedly GOS can do this better than any other library. Who knows, maybe I\'ll even give it a go.

But we need Thomas\'s backing mp3!!

PS Thomas: I love your ET mockup and yes the strings are the weakest part, except the slide on KH that was darn COOL!!

[This message has been edited by Robert Kral (edited 01-18-2002).]

Hey Robert...as a devoted Angel fan, you better not do anything that may distract you from creating those amazing scores I\'ve come to expect each week...leave the ET stuff to folks with more time on their hands. hee hee!

Regards,
    Scott

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Kral:
    Hey Simon and thomas J!!

Well, did Thomas do this? I think its the only way to compare properly. So Simon, did Thomas send you the sound file minus the string sounds?

Funnily enough one of the first themes I played with the G Detaches was the ET theme when I first got the beta test CDs and I was blown off my feet in surprise because of the sheer expression and realism. Yet I\'d have to strangely agree that many GOS demos I\'ve heard are lacking. Like KING I beleive wholeheartedly GOS can do this better than any other library. Who knows, maybe I\'ll even give it a go.

PS Thomas: I love your ET mockup and yes the strings are the weakest part, except the slide on KH that was darn COOL!!

[This message has been edited by Robert Kral (edited 01-18-2002).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert Kral:
    [B]Hey Simon and thomas J!!

[B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope Thomas didn\'t have time to do it. So I am working on my own from scratch. Should be available tonight (GMT).

Scott:

Thanks!!

And in terms of not having time, you certainly have a point there. This week I have to cross fade many times between real orchestra for a ballet on the show and my midi orchestra.

MAN THIS IS DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!

\\

Yikes! Forget about more time...you need more hands! Best of luck, and I can\'t wait to hear it.

Regards,
    Scott

Scott:

Thanks!!

And in terms of not having time, you certainly have a point there. This week I have to cross fade many times between real orchestra for a ballet on the show and my midi orchestra.

MAN THIS IS DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!

\\
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum