• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: 2000 New Omnisphere Patches!

Re: 2000 New Omnisphere Patches!

Hours of fun here I come!!
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

Thank you to you and team for this stellar effort! You have certainly delivered on all your promises without a doubt. Your generosity with all the latest NAMM announcements are also very much appreciated.

I asked this in another thread, but this really is the more "official" thread.

Any chance that the Jordan Rudess patches he was using at NAMM will be made available? He was talking about renaming them so people could understand them better or something like that.

Or are they top secret? Some of the patches were killer.

It never fails . . . . all the good stuff comes and now I can't find my serial number for Omni

I sent an e-mail to tech support .

Can't wait to try these !

Thanks Eric !

Larry Ortega
    LJ Productions Inc.

I know. I wish there was a way to find your serial inside of Omni. Maybe it's a restriction of the protection or something. I'm always stuck away from my manual when updates come out. The RMX serial is in memory for my browser, but that won't get me the Omni updates. Only a few hours and I'll be at home!

How will we able to find the new patches in Omnisphere? Will there be a folder or something we can just bring up?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

Type 1.0.3 in the search field

Yeah, that's why i just keep the omnisphere user guide right near my keyboard, so i have my serial number available. Good luck, Larry.

Omni doesn't come with a printed users guide does it ?
    Only the online users guide.

I have all the printed manuels next to my keys though (RMX,Trilogy.Atmos)

I'll keep checking my e-mail

Go Back to forum