• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria?

Okay, I've heard a lot of things about this new ARIA Engine that is being used with the new GPO.

I've searched Garritan.com up and down and have found little information on it.

I'm curious, what exactly IS the ARIA Player? How does it work? What does it look like? ect

Thanks in Advance,

West Seneca, NY

Re: Aria?

Hope this gives you and idea of the Aria. Also, you could Google Garritan Aria Player and check out some links from this past NAMM reports.

Central Illinois

Hi, Here are a couple of screen shots that show the Aria interface that comes with Finale 2009. I have loaded some of the instruments:

And here is the shot of the controls:

Aria is the new sample player interface for Garritan products. To date, the Garritan Authorized Steinway Piano and soon GPO4 will be available with the Aria interface. It functions as a standalone sampler player or as a VST in your favorite sequencer or notation program. John

When I updated to Finale 2009 and installed the Garritan Instruments for Finale, my previously installed Steinway Piano library automatically became available to me in the Aria interface, shown in this screenshot:

When I press "Play" nothing happens!

I can't select instruments or anything!

Go Back to forum