• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BDM Vocal Tools Soprano amazing demo !

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up BDM Vocal Tools Soprano amazing demo !

Hi.
    I hope all of you doing well..I wish the release date will be tomorrow Again amazing product from BDM I can not waitThanx Francis
    http://www.beladmedia.com/soprano2009.htm

Kind regards.

Re: BDM Vocal Tools Soprano amazing demo !

I don't own any of your products, mainly because I don't have the money to spend on Kontakt, but this demo is absolutely beautiful. Good luck with it.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Question Re: BDM Vocal Tools Soprano amazing demo !

Hi Francis.
    When purchase download button will start working?I am still pressing

Shakuman.

I don't get it, what's going to be on the classical edition?

does that mean that this soprano is a lite version?

That is a very, very good demo!! I'm already mentally writing the script for the conversation I'm going to have with my wife some time in the near future...
    David

I like it! This is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    That is a very, very good demo!! I'm already mentally writing the script for the conversation I'm going to have with my wife some time in the near future...
    Much harder than writing a script for Kontakt, I might add!

Rob

The soprano demo sounds great, but I'm already spending time with Bela D's Vocal Tools Tenor and, while I'll give my full impressions in the review I'm writing there are a couple things that need to be said right off the bat.

First of all, I've been using Bela D Media's original Diva GIGA library and many other vocal sample libraries for years. However, Vocal Tools is really capturing truly expressive classical soloist performances in a truly creatively playable fashion that goes far beyond what any classical soloist library has offered before.

From my own work as a producer, I can tell you that one of the most important things you do when getting a recording (for sampling or otherwise) is to help the performer evoke what you're looking and shine against the microphone. Bela D has been raising the bar in that area and even if Vocal Tools Tenor had just been released as .WAV files, it would still be an amazing value. But it's programmed to be truly expressive in performance as well.

Put it simply: this is the first time classical male voice has been effectively sampled.

(Believe it or not that's cliff notes compared to the review that's coming up at http://www.wusiksoundmagazine.com in the next issue).

The Sampling looks very good.

However Some of those notes seemed pitchy to my ears.

Do a boy soprano next

This sounds wonderful!!

My understanding is that the classical edition will be a bundle rather than a full version of the Tenor or the upcoming Soprano. There is also a Bariton coming along I think. Maybe it will become eventually a boxed version once all singer are done separately as download.

Go Back to forum