• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX and favorites folder.

Share/Bookmark

Stylus RMX and favorites folder.

Hello Eric,

First, thanks very much for a great free update to the Stylus RMX. I'll be waiting for it like everyone else.

I have one request regarding favorites folder. What I noticed was that if you create a list of favorites and use these patches in a songs and later in future date you reinstall the OS and RMX, now when you open the songs in which you used the patches from your favorites list, the patches won't load unless you have your favorites folder backed up and your restore it along with installing RMX.

Ok, I can understand that if you want to backup the favorites you should save them, but I think this is pretty dangerous if you have to keep the backup of favorites just so that you need them to open those projects in which you have used the patches from your favorites.

Simply put if you loose the backup of your favorites, you can't load the songs with RMX patches which use the patches from your favorites list.

Any thought about setting the favorites in such a way so that even if you loose the backup of your favorites, the patches still load up in RMX when you install it later without your favorites list.

Thanks.

Re: Stylus RMX and favorites folder.

Quote Originally Posted by robin123 View Post
    Any thought about setting the favorites in such a way so that even if you loose the backup of your favorites, the patches still load up in RMX when you install it later without your favorites list?
    Yes. There is a new feature, called Custom Suites, in the upcoming free 1.7 update which solves this problem.

- Glenn

Re: Stylus RMX and favorites folder.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    Yes. There is a new feature, called Custom Suites, in the upcoming free 1.7 update which solves this problem.

- Glenn
    Sounds great.

Go Back to forum