• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere 1.0.3.f Problems

Omnisphere 1.0.3.f Problems

In addition to MIDI Learn (using note learn) not working properly for changing multis AND patches, I am experiencing the following.

1) Arpeggiator - works fine as long as I don't use the hold pedal. As soon as I use the hold pedal, the arpeggiator keeps running - even with the hold pedal NOT depressed, and also without any of the keys pressed. I can only stop if by switching to another patch or multi. I never experiences this problem with the previous version of Omnisphere. I'm at a loss of how to fix this.

2) Many multis (haven't tested the patches yet) cut out because the number of voices is set too low - at least I presume that this is the problem, because raising the number of voices solves the problem. So I can fix this, but weird that I never encountered it with the previous version of Omnisphere.

Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration

Re: Omnisphere 1.0.3.f Problems

Hello Lougheed,

How are you ? Fine I hope.

In reference to this thread.

Do you have any way of monitoring the MIDI input of your controller ?

I discovered that I was having a issue with the Arpeggiator because my controller was sending on two MIDI channels simultaneously with the CC 64 sustain message.

After correcting this in the Enigma editor and sending to the MIDI controller all was O.K..

As with your 2nd. issue with the multis, I really don't know what to say about that.

Hopefully someone else will chime in on that matter.

Hope this little bit of information was of some help to you.

One Love.

God Bless.

Learning for a lifetime. ;-|

Re: Omnisphere 1.0.3.f Problems

Thanks, Phillip.

I did some checking, and indeed the zone buttons on the Roland controller I'm using (RD-700GX) were the culprit. All three of my problems have been solved. So, now I can happily check out all of the new sounds, and start making music!

Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration

Cool Re: Omnisphere 1.0.3.f Problems

You're Welcome, Lougheed.

Glad to hear you got things sorted out.

I have been checking out some of the new patches in the 1.0.3.f update for the first time today.

Go Back to forum