• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trying to get ahold of Gary- no luck- is it me?

Share/Bookmark

EDIT: never mind- all is well!

EDIT: Gary got me all sorted out. Nothing to see here! Thanks Gary!

Brent

Re: Trying to get ahold of Gary- no luck- is it me?

Hi, Brent - Gary is great at keeping up with emails, and he's also Super busy presently. Look at the thread "Hello from Skywalker Ranch" - he and his team have been deep in recording sessions for a new addition to the Steinway line of Libraries! - At some point he'll catch his breath and do what he can to catch up on everything else, I am sure.

If there are technical questions about his Libraries, please feel free to post them here. People are often willing to help with the expertise they have.

Randy B.

Thanks. It's actually not a technical issue. Just some questions in general, but I'd rather keep it in email(nothing bad at all).

I did see that post and I know he's busy. I had also emailed him a couple months ago and never got a reply either. So I figured that maybe it was me doing something wrong, or my emails were getting blocked.

I hope this doesn't seem like I'm trying to be pushy. Quite the contrary. I don't mean to be that way. I just want to make sure the emails are getting through and Gary has/can see them.

Brent

"...or my emails were getting blocked..."

That's always a possibility.

It's also very possible that someone here can help you, since your questions are "...nothing bad at all..." There are moderators like me, and there are people who work on programming with Gary. I'm sure we could help you out.

Since it's been an unusually busy time for Gary for some time now, I think it's very possible you would get a quicker response if you would ask someone, or several people here. We all have email, Private Message links, or both in the menu that opens under our name in these posts, upper left hand corner. You can use those options if for some reason you don't want to ask your question(s) in the open Forum.

Randy B.

Thanks Randy. I'll send you a PM just so you are aware of what it's about. Thanks for your willingness to help!

Brent

Hi Brent,

I only received one email from you last Monday. We have been away for the past week doing a session at Skywalker Studios and posted about it. I tried writing you from the road but my email got kicked back.

Sorry we missed each other at NAMM. There were so many scheduled meetings (usually about 40 every year). It is best to make an appointment before the show.

I'm usually accessible. If email is not getting to me try PM, or calling on the phone or using the contact form on our web page.

Thanks for contacting me and I responded to your email.

My apologies for the delay.

Best,

Gary

Hello Gary. I just got your email and will be replying in a minute. Thank you very much, and my apologies if this post was unnessecary or seemed pushy in any way.

I'll be in touch! Thanks again!

Brent

Go Back to forum