• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scottish Chamber Orchestra Soundtrack Competition

Scottish Chamber Orchestra Soundtrack Competition

Dear All

I haven't posted in some time but would like to inform you about a film soundtrack competition being run by the Scottish Chamber Orchestra.

Good luck to all who decide to enter.

Best wishes

The Lost Book
    A priceless book has been stolen... And what?! The Lost Book is an online animated whodunit with graphics from Binary Fable, and the story from you, me and everyone who wants to get involved.

The first episode (jam-packed with clues) is online now and where the story goes after that is up to all of us - it's a collaborative adventure!

The original soundtrack will be provided by the SCO and a special e-newsletter will be sent out to coincide with each new episode.

Soundtrack competition
    The Scottish Chamber Orchestra is running a Soundtrack competition open to composers of any age, all over the world. The challenge is to write your own music for Episode 1. With great tips from Alexis (composer) and Stephen (sound designer) it couldn't be easier.

For all competition rules and resources visit The Lost Book http://thelostbook.net/get-involved

The Lost World Read 2009
    The Lost Book is part of The Lost World Read 2009, a reading campaign that celebrates Arthur Conan Doyle's 150th birthday and Charles Darwin's bicentenary. We're bringing people across the UK together to read a classic adventure tale of a lost plateau, discovery and dinosaurs - The Lost World.

Re: Scottish Chamber Orchestra Soundtrack Competition

This definitely looks interesting, thanks for link!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Yes, I am looking into it as well. Thanks!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Chicago North side

Thanks for the post. While going through this interesting site, I discovered the Windows Movie Maker. I didn't even know I had this handy program for editing Windows videos on my computer!

Go Back to forum