• Register
  • Help

Topic: Poodles 'n' Flan anyone?

Share/Bookmark

Poodles 'n' Flan anyone?

Somebody was telling me about this strange synth he once used called Poodles 'n' Flan. Irresistibly drawn - the original site has long gone - I tracked down an archive here:
    http://ftp.icm.edu.pl/packages/winsi...io/pnfact1.zip

It's a very odd thing to play with, so I was wondering if any of you old-timers (bet I am older than any of you!) remembered the synth or has heard anything about it.

I quote a bit from the user manual:
    "poodles & flan is a metacomposition. It resides in music space somewhere between a composition and a form. It is the potential for myriad musical pieces, all interrelated through a patchwork of juxtaposed methodologies."
    Does this make any sense at all?

ma'alsalama

Re: Poodles 'n' Flan anyone?

It's a very odd thing to play with, so I was wondering if any of you old-timers (bet I am older than any of you!) remembered the synth or has heard anything about it.
    (bet I am older than any of you!) Not in this forum, keep your money safe, or we'll be after you on our Zimmer frames.
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Go Back to forum