EWQLSO [Kontakt] Sibelius Sound Sets Now Available
I'm happy to announce that sound sets for all versions of the original EWQL Symphonic Orchestra are finished and available for download. Dating back nearly a year, this particular sound set project kept growing larger right up until the last few weeks. The entire project consists of 22 different Sound Sets, and 6 House Styles.
Sound Set Highlights:
- Fully supports sample auto-loading (Mac and PC)
- 2 sound sets for each version, a "full" and a "lite" to make this accessible on every system
- House Style with extended Playback Dictionary: switch Mic positions, articulations, and access every aspect of the library directly from the score
- Fully mapped custom Percussion staves: Enter notes with the mouse or via MIDI keyboard and Sibelius will notate it correctly
- Tutorial videos will be available shortly for anyone having trouble setting up the autoloading or working with the sound sets
The Sound Sets can be downloaded here: http://jonathanloving.googlepages.com
N.B. These Sound Sets are for Kontakt 2 and Kontakt 3 users only. They are not compatible with the Kompakt player included with EWQLSO.
Feel free to contact me with any questions about the sound sets: soundsets(at)jonathanloving.com
Cross-posted at the EW Forums, Sibelius Chat Page, Forum, and YoungComposer Forums.