A Question with DpDan's kontakt2 tutorial & how to use it with Sonar 7PE. Here's my example

In sonar I will be using 4 midi tracks.

1- Set up all the outs 1-2,3-4 etc in Kontakt 2 ( I made a default like DpDan says).
2- In Sonar I set up 4 synth tracks and select the appropriate input.( Output is your sound card etc.)
1st midi track is a stereo instrument so I select input kontakt1 1-2: stereo
2nd midi track is a mono instrument so I select input kontakt1 3-4: mono
***also in Konakt i pan the mono inst all the way left/right***
in this case hard left
3rd midi track is a mono instrument so I select input kontakt1 3-4: mono
in this case hard right
4th midi track is a mono instrument so I select input kontakt1 5-6: mono
in this case hard left
3-Now the question becomes do I use bounce to tracks or freeze synth or is there another method?
3A- I select freeze synth all the renderings become stereo
3B- I use bounce to tracks. I highlight 8 tracks (4) midi and (4)synth tracks under edit I select bounce to tracks and then their are a bunch of options but I am interested in the stereo, split mono, mono option. If I select Stereo everything renders stereo. If I select mono everything renders mono.
---------------So the question is whats the point with setting up the outs in Kontakt 2 like DpDan says and then in sonar using bounce or freeze you get stereo or mono renderings there is really no extra control unless you go the individual bounce to track method.

Am I not setting up Sonar/Konakt correctly?
I usually select a midi track along with the Kontakt synth track choose bounce to track and then select all the options I want and select stereo, mono split mono. Thats it.

I hope someone understands this and can help.
Thanks.
GsPop