• Register
  • Help

Topic: It is with a sad (and quite angry) heart, that TMEA won't happen for me...

Share/Bookmark

It is with a sad (and quite angry) heart, that TMEA won't happen for me...

I had promised everybody that I was coming out to San Antonio for TMEA that I would be there on the Feb 12th, but unfortunately, that will not be happening because of sudden issues at my job.

Basically, Chris and I had scheduled time off with them to go to TMEA, BUT because there are certain IDIOTS over at my job who just don't want to work (and ended up getting fired for accumulating too many abscenses), I was forced to give up my time off to work in their place.

Therefore, because of this, the promise I made to you all has now been broken. I won't be able to attend TMEA. I had actually planned this trip to San Antonio for almost an entire year, but all because of a few lazy workers getting kicked to curb we're now under-staffed and needed for operations.

I apologize to everyone whom I told would be there which includes Gary and a few others. We really, really wanted to see you guys (it's been WAY too long) but unfortunately I did everything I could to get around this but I had absolutely no luck

I'm so sorry guys, I really hate this...

*sigh*....to be honest I'm too mad to even continue typing.....peace out...
    Garam Heo, Contemporary Christian Artist
    Music produced by Christopher and Craig Reeves
    http://www.garamheo.com
    http://www.youtube.com/GaramHeoMusic
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR A FREE MUSIC DOWNLOAD!

Re: It is with a sad (and quite angry) heart, that TMEA won't happen for me...

Craig,

No apology necessary. Life happens. Unfortunately I will not be attending TMEA either. It just wasn't in the cards this year. TMEA is one of my favorite shows and I hope to be back next year.

Hope your job issues work out.

All my best,

Gary

Go Back to forum