• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample tool

Share/Bookmark

Sample tool

Hey,I was just wondering what that sample tool I saw a long time ago was called.Can't seem to find it again.It was an application that made your sampling job alot easier.
    It's a tool for those who record they're own samples...

Any suggestions?

Re: Sample tool

Or SampleRobot, or Extreme Sample Converter, or Constructor(or others from Chicken Systems), or Samplit, or Directwave/Highlife, or Wusikstation, to name a few. That should help you find something sufficient! All of these(and I'm likely missing one or two) will sample things for you, from plugins to audio from a microphone, or whatever. Hope it helps!

Brent

Cool Re: Sample tool

Oh yes...It's Redmatica
    Thanks,no offence to the others mentioned but Redmania seems to be the bomb...I mean redmatica:P

Redmatica is usually referred to as the best. I just gave other options since Redmatica is Mac only and supports only specific formats(which I believe is expanding a 'little', but still limited formats).

No offense taken here though!

Brent

Just in the interest of clear information, with the new versions announced at the NAMM show we are going to support the following formats in all of our applications:

- EXS24 (Logic/MainStage/GarageBand)
    - Kontakt 3
    - Structure
    - Reason
    - Keymap

Andrea
    Redmatica

Quote Originally Posted by agoz View Post
    Just in the interest of clear information, with the new versions announced at the NAMM show we are going to support the following formats in all of our applications:

- EXS24 (Logic/MainStage/GarageBand)
    - Kontakt 3
    - Structure
    - Reason
    - Keymap

Andrea
    Redmatica
    Do you guys intend to make a Pc version some day?

Do you guys intend to make a Pc version some day?
    Hi Geronimo001,
    this is a very good question.
    Unfortunately I can't give an answer to that question, as we have a policy of not talking about unannounced, possible (or not possible) future projects.

Let me however say that we have great respect for the PC platform.

Andrea
    Redmatica

Quote Originally Posted by agoz View Post
    Hi Geronimo001,
    this is a very good question.
    Unfortunately I can't give an answer to that question, as we have a policy of not talking about unannounced, possible (or not possible) future projects.

Let me however say that we have great respect for the PC platform.

Andrea
    Redmatica
    Thanks Andrea.

Go Back to forum