• Register
  • Help

Topic: New version of PianoTeq is out

Share/Bookmark

New version of PianoTeq is out

A big upgrade---completely different sound, two new pianos, a new soundstage that lets you move the piano around and place five mics anywhere around the piano.

Re: New version of PianoTeq is out

.....and "free" for owners of the previous version. Congratulations Modartt.... I really like the new version and your generosity is very much appreciated...........playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Wow! I listened to the new demos last night and this product has improved immensely since the last time I had a look at it (maybe two years ago now).

Rob

Yes, it's a very serious upgrade of the sound. And with the addition of the mic placement feature, the possibilities seem pretty much wide-open.

its lovely
    very inspiring sound.
    the only digital piano i like to play with the pedal down like ALL the time!

I've been to the website, I couldn't stop listening! The C3 and M3 instruments are much much more realistic than the previous version. I could imagine adding a little detuning to make the tones percolate a little and, then it's piano heaven!

i made a little clip that features the new pianoteq3.

http://vimeo.com/3346002

please enjoy and let me know what you think.

best
    Hans

Hans,
    Superb as usual. Yes, that's Pianoteq alright...I just spent a few hours yesterday playing with the new version myself, and it's wonderful. Anyway, how you manage to compose so many lovely pieces of music in such a short period of time is beyond me.....you do more in a day than I do in a month. And not only that.....I know that the visuals using Artmatic software can also take a lot of time. You always seem to choose/create just the right video for your music and that, by itself, is also art. Well done....and yes I do like the music; it's a lovely tribute to a new baby, as well as soothing to the spirit of we who are adults.....................frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Thanks so much for your kind words.
    Makes it all worthwhile!
    With all those inspiring tools at hand its hard to not get creative.
    I am already working on another Pianoteq tune. Should be online tomorrow.
    That thing really plays itsself.......

Go Back to forum