• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where i can find omnisphere sound source list?

Share/Bookmark

Where i can find omnisphere sound source list?

Where i can find omnisphere sound source list?

Re: Where i can find omnisphere sound source list?

After you load a patch click on one of the sound sources that are in the lower windows. That will take you to the sound source browser window.

Quote Originally Posted by commalot View Post
    After you load a patch click on one of the sound sources that are in the lower windows. That will take you to the sound source browser window.
    I want list before i buy this why? want know if this good software for me.

Hi..The soundsource list won't be of any help to you..You can't hear words..Unfortuanately the Spectrasonic site won't be of any use to you either..I'm at a loss as to why they stil haven't put together a "for public view"video or even sound demos..I'm also wondering when the next videos for actual customers will be rolled out..It was promised a while ago,yet hasn't arrived yet..If you search the threads here there is a post with a link to the soundsource data..JON

OK here it is..In the response from Spectrum.. http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...t=63722&page=2

I made a bunch of Omnisphere demos that you might wanna check out until the official ones go online.
    Just click on the vimeo link in my signature.

best
    Hans

Hi..That's's right..I forgot about those Hans..Well worth checking out there Jupeku...JON

Here's the latest listing of the current full Omnisphere Sound Library:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/instrum...d_library.html

Off course i cannot hear words but tells something (like how many different saws etc type information hard explain with poor english) which audio demos cannot. ps. both information is usefull.

Unhappy Omnisphere Core Library OR Omnisphere & Atmosphere Libraries ! How about both ?

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    Here's the latest listing of the current full Omnisphere Sound Library:

http://www.spectrasonics.net/instrum...d_library.html
    Too bad this link is no longer active...

Hi there,
    Can someone explains following issue to me :
    The way my Omnisphere is installed, in the Soundsource Browser, in one instance I can access ONLY the Core Library, and in another instance, ONLY the Omnisphere, Taste of Omnisphere & Atmosphere Libraries, but never all of them at once in the same instance... Is this normal ??
    I can't see how to control that, therefore I am missing some patches from one project to another.

When I open <STEAM> folder, <Soundsources> folder only contains : <Factory> <Core Library>
    Omnisphere Library, Taste of Omnisphere & Atmosphere Libraries are in : <Settings Library> <Patches> <Factory>

Thanks for any light on that subject !

Go Back to forum