• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample logic releases free TryPack!

Share/Bookmark

Sample logic releases free TryPack!

Hi Northern Sounders,
    Great News!
    We are very proud to introduce a free 500 MB direct download kontakt sample library. TryPack consists of a small collection of over 30 kontakt instruments from our three award-winning products: AIR, Elements, and Synergy. This free pack of cutting edge sounds truly blurs the line between music and sound design, a must-have addition for musicians, producers, and composers alike. The 30 instruments within TryPack deliver a wide range of sounds from ambient soundscapes and cinematic impacts, to Hip Hop inspired vocals and worldly tempo-synced rhythms. TryPack is a small taste of what our 3 products AIR, Elements, and Synergy are all about.

Get your fix at: http://www.samplelogic.com/index-2.html

So you know: THis is a kontakt based sample library, which requires kontakt 2, or 3.

enjoy

Re: Sample logic releases free TryPack!

Excellent news! Thanks for providing this opportunity.

Lawrence
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

Hey Joe,
    I really wanted to try out these sounds. But one thing that I will never understand is why your company needs my phone number and street address. You DO NOT need that type of information. Name and email obviously I can understand, but my street address? Just to try a free sample pack? Others including yourself may obviously disagree, but I've never understood why that type of information is needed...

hi lil eddie,
    Great question, actually to your benefit, we inquire for your address simply because we want to send coupon codes for present and future Sample Logic products. This keeps our loyal customers happy. if you are really worried about the address issue simply type 'NA' in this field and the download will still go through.

best,
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Hey Joe,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Apologies if I came off like an a**, wasn't my intention. I just get frustrated with having to fill out that type of personal information all the time. The amount of spam email and scam phone calls I get is staggering...

Thanks again for the trial pack, I'm really looking forward to checking it out!

All the best.

really great stuff joe. very impressed. just about everything in here is fantastic.

If i didn't already own Omnisphere, RMX, EastWest SD2, NI Komplete and NI kore 2, I would really consider your products.

unfortunately, in todays "new" economy, I will be spending very little money.

My "day gig" company (a global fortune 100) just slammed us with a MASSIVE cut (considering direct pay, loss of 401k matching, loss of stock purchasing programs, etc totals almost 14%). I am happy to still have a job, but I won't be spending money on anything but absolute essentials, and so it spirals down...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Trupiano View Post
    hi lil eddie,
    Great question, actually to your benefit, we inquire for your address simply because we want to send coupon codes for present and future Sample Logic products. This keeps our loyal customers happy. if you are really worried about the address issue simply type 'NA' in this field and the download will still go through.

best,

oh yeah - just in case you send out some absolutely amazing coupons that would be enough for me to prioritize your libraries over food I hope you would do that via email, as like so many others, I never provide my "real" street address in these types of forms. For that matter, I never give my real email unless download links are sent to it.

However, i DID go back a second time and give you my real email, cause your stuff is that good!

free even for commercial use???

Great question,
    Unlike other companies, all of our products are completely free for commercial use as an instrument both in a mixed setting and instruments and loops in isolation with no other layers playing. (A lot of other companies do not allow this). Free to use in games, toys, media anything provided you are not selling and or, resampling the instruments to sell in any manner that is in competition with Sample Logic.

Thats pretty much it...
    for the exact conditions, you can check out our site for the specific legal terms of licensing
    Joe Trupiano
    Sample Logic LLC
    www.samplelogic.com

Go Back to forum