• Register
  • Help

Topic: Alesis QS8 Sample Library?

Share/Bookmark

Alesis QS8 Sample Library?

I’m rather fond of some of the sounds on my old reliable Alesis QS8 keyboard and would like to use some of them in Gigastudio/Sonar. Before I start dedicating massive amounts of time to recording and mapping some of my favorite sounds into giga instruments, I thought I’d double check and see if anyone knows of a QS8 sound library that I could import to Giga that might already be out there.

Brad

Re: Alesis QS8 Sample Library?

I think this type collection is illegal and i want know what sound you mean i like alesis flutes(i owened qs6.1 and currently own qsr) and some others. but currently i have mainly better stuff orchestral sounds. now alesis used maybe only when i need digital synth sounds form early nineties.

It would be illegal to sell or distribute such a library, but not to make for yourself. The easiest way would be to use an automatic sampler, such as Extreme Sample Converter.
    Greg Schlaepfer
    Orange Tree Samples
    Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Quote Originally Posted by gregjazz View Post
    It would be illegal to sell or distribute such a library, but not to make for yourself. The easiest way would be to use an automatic sampler, such as Extreme Sample Converter.
    I also mean this. Forget tell this...

Go Back to forum