• Register
  • Help

Topic: Three Questions In One! (Regarding Gigastudio, synths and something NOT gigastudio)

Share/Bookmark

Three Questions In One! (Regarding Gigastudio, synths and something NOT gigastudio)

First off, I want to nuke gigastudio permanently from my computer in every way possible, there's something very wrong with it, and I'd be happy just to get rid of the drivers at least.

Searching google and, these forums I've found:

1:People refer to gigaclean, which I don't have access to ATM, and I can't find on the web.

2:People refer to a pdf regarding uninstalling gigastudio which seems to have been removed, and which I can't google either.

Could someone please give me either, or in the most giddy and happy of worlds, even both?

NEXT: I want a replacement for gigastudio, as I've come to detest that, any suggestions?

NEXT: Also, I'm currently looking to buy a KORG Triton extreme, big version with weighted keys, mainly because lots of artists I really like have used it to absolute excellence in results. It's out of production it seems, and hard to get second hand even, is there any particulair synth that the community would recommend? The Oasys is to big for my wallet.
    Sounds are of greatest importance
    Wighted keys a must
    Ability to function as a workstation a definite +

- I didn't like the sound of the rolands I've tried, but perhaps you could comvince me that I actually did like them.

BUT, of GREATEST IMPORTANCE ---- GET GIGA OUT OF THE SYSTEM, pleeease! I can't even play my creations as it is

Thanks beforehand, as I'm a quite excellent chef I might bake the most exquisite forum cookie and send to you in response.

Re: Three Questions In One! (Regarding Gigastudio, synths and something NOT gigastudi

Hi Sparisen, Welcome to Northern Sounds. I can't help you with the Giga questions, but

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrisen987 View Post

NEXT: I want a replacement for gigastudio, as I've come to detest that, any suggestions?
    Kontakt 3. If you can provide proof of owning Giga, you're eligible for the crossgrade price of $250.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Kontakt3cg/

Re: Three Questions In One! (Regarding Gigastudio, synths and something NOT gigastudi

This is all very good, but it doesn't do much while G3 is king in the system

Thanks for that piece of info anyway,m I'll check it out.

Go Back to forum