• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt piano scripts?

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt piano scripts?

Hi,
    Long ago I purchased a sympathetic resonance script for the use of White Grand in Kontakt. I thought I would go see if there have been any updates, but the link I have is defunct. I was also looking for possible other scripts. Anyone know where these went to, or have any other links for similar scripts?
    Thanks !!!!

Re: Kontakt piano scripts?

One tasteful bump......

Anyone?

FWIW I found this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254183

I've tried the very last one on that list (yes, with the White Grand) but the default settings overload my P4 system so I'll have to learn how to tweak it. I'm not even sure whether it's supposed to work in Kontakt 3 or not.

Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by sullivang View Post
    FWIW I found this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254183

I've tried the very last one on that list (yes, with the White Grand) but the default settings overload my P4 system so I'll have to learn how to tweak it. I'm not even sure whether it's supposed to work in Kontakt 3 or not.

Greg.
    That is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!!!
    I am not sure if that is a newer version of my WHite Grand script, but the other piano's versions are very welcome, indeed.
    Thanks!!!!!

Be sure to try the old Pianoverb vst effect, too, for sympathetic resonance. Do read the brief instructions\manual, too: shifting the octave down one step does make a big difference. You may want to play with the other settings, too--it's easy to get more of a reverb sound than a resonance sound if you're not careful.

And the program Sympathizer can give you an interesting, big resonance. (There's a demo version available that cuts off the sound every once in a while.)

Both programs do best on a recent, fast computer.

Unfortunately - the script for Sampletekk's TBO is no longer at the link.....
    Am seriously considering getting that piano...

Go Back to forum