• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dan Dean lately?

Share/Bookmark

Dan Dean lately?

Haven\'t heard much from the DanDean camp lately. Must be something big going down for NAMM

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Re: Dan Dean lately?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    Haven\'t heard much from the DanDean camp lately. Must be something big going down for NAMM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Very observant.

DD

Glad to hear something\'s going on DD.

Hope you surprise us all see you in a few weeks

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

KingIdiot,

I take it you\'re going to NAMM! Hope to see you there.

Dan Dean,

Where is your booth located at NAMM? I didn\'t see it on the NAMM website.

Haydn,

I\'m trying to get out there for one day atleast. Hope to see all you guys that will be there.

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

KingIdiot,

PatS plans on being there all day Saturday. I\'ll get there probably early afternoon on Friday and leave around noon on Sunday. It\'s almost a 7 hour drive from Phoenix.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haydn:
    KingIdiot,

PatS plans on being there all day Saturday. I\'ll get there probably early afternoon on Friday and leave around noon on Sunday. It\'s almost a 7 hour drive from Phoenix.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guess I\'ll see you Saturday then, since this is MY thread...

DD

And speaking of NAMM. . . .

I wonder if anyone can help me out. I was scheduled to go on Saturday with a friend, but cannot go over the weekend because of a work commitment. However, the company that was letting us attend on their tickets does not have any tickets available for Thursday or Friday.

If anyone can help out with two tickets it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Steve McNamara

P.S. I suppose if it\'s worth anything I can trade some real guitar playing on a song or something. Plus, the guy I\'m scheduled to go with (who\'s also trying to get some alternative tickets) is pretty dang good with MIDI and might be willing to help out with some programming. I don\'t know, I\'d have to ask him. Anyway, thanks for your time.

Steve

Go Back to forum