• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Problems installing 1.7

Share/Bookmark

Problems installing 1.7

Cant install the data file, states that I need to install it in the same location as Disk 1. But I did choose that location at it keeps failing. Any ideas of what I can do?
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

Re: Problems installing 1.7

I've got the same problem. (Mac 10.5.6).

First error message is:

"Install Failed" The following step failed: run preflight script for Stylus RXM Data. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

Then the second error message appears: Install location must be the same location used for DISC 1. (It is the same location - the default location. I also tried manually setting the location, but no joy).

I too would appreciate any sage advice (heh heh). The StylusRMX Plugin update appeared to work. i.e. no error messages.

Thanks,

Lawrence
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

Same error actually, thanks for posting yours
    Mac OSX 6 / Logic 9 / Cubase 5 / Ableton / Omnisphere / Stylus Rmx / Trillion / Komplete / Groove Agent / Kontrol 49 / UC 33e / Euphonix MC Mix n Control

Just follow the instructions on the Read Me page of the installer and choose the folder which contains your SAGE folder.

- Glenn

I did and still receiving the error

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    Just follow the instructions on the Read Me page of the installer and choose the folder which contains your SAGE folder.

- Glenn
    As I already indicated - tried that, and continue to have no success.

Macintosh HD/Users/[my user name]/Library/Application Support/Spectrasonics

(The SAGE folder is there, but is grayed out . . . )

Lawrence
    Melodialworks Music
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

are you sure that is your Sage folder or is that your shortcut to your sage folder and you have sage on an external drive or something?
    I was having the same problem on my macbookpro. But once I choose the folder the level about SAGE I was fine.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Two of us with the exact same issues. There must be others. The Sage folder I found is not a short cut

Quote Originally Posted by zvenx View Post
    are you sure that is your Sage folder . . .
    I used Spotlight to check for any additional SAGE folders. There was one at Macintosh HD/SAGE. I manually installed to Macintosh HD, and success.

Thanks,

Lawrence

PS - past my bedtime now, so I'll have to explore the update tomorrow evening . . . !
    Melodialworks Music
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

Still same issue with me, I did notice that folder on Mac HD and still will not accept. Im sure its some wacked out issue now so hopefully tech support will be able to sort it out

Go Back to forum