• Register
  • Help

Topic: Huge Sale of Hard Drive Orchestral Sample Libraries at Kirk Hunter Studios

Share/Bookmark

Huge Sale of Hard Drive Orchestral Sample Libraries at Kirk Hunter Studios

HUGE Hard Drive Version Sale at Kirk Hunter Studios!!! (Includes TVEC!)
    As a promotion to the new TVEC programming, we are having a massive sale on the hard drive versions of Diamond, Ruby and Emerald! But this sale will only last until our current stock of hard drives is gone. At that time, the sale will be over, so HURRY!

The hard drives are plug-and-play via USB. Once you get the drive, all you have to do, is copy the contents of the drive to your system, and you're good to go!

FYI: If you already have certain versions of KH Libraries, and want to know about upgrades or updates, please shoot me an email at MuzkGuy@aol.com. As always, I will personally make sure you get what you need quickly and fairly!

Re: Huge Sale of Hard Drive Orchestral Sample Libraries at Kirk Hunter Studios

Ooops. In our massive overhaul of the Website, my designer accidentally put up the non-sale page. I didn't catch it until today. Sorry. Anyway, the sale prices are now posted.

Re: Huge Sale of Hard Drive Orchestral Sample Libraries at Kirk Hunter Studios

Thanks for the incredible response to the sale. There are only 10 left so if you want to take advantage of the price, go for it now.

Again thanks!
    http://www.kirkhunterstudios.com/purchase.html

Go Back to forum