• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAGE converter crashed after importing...

Share/Bookmark

SAGE converter crashed after importing...

...and the weird thing is that the files show up and play just fine inside of Stylus RMX's browser but I can't see their folders on my hard drive like I can with the other rex files that I imported. Should I be concerned?

Re: SAGE converter crashed after importing...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    ...and the weird thing is that the files show up and play just fine inside of Stylus RMX's browser but I can't see their folders on my hard drive like I can with the other rex files that I imported. Should I be concerned?
    I've had this happen and a few of our customers as well, however, the part about not being able to see the folders on the hard drive I have not experienced.

Like you, I've always been able to access the files within RMX as if there was no error.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Hi Kyle, as fate would have it, this happened with loop libraries that I got a few months ago in Computer Music or Music Tech magazine, I forget which one. Ironically, the samples from your loop library, which were part of that same issue, imported just fine!

Me too
    Received & installed 3 Nine Volt RMX packs yesterday & the converter crashed at the end of each one.
    Everything is still playable & I've not had the folder issues.

Probably a nuisance more than a problem.
    Neil B
    Pentium 4 PC Windows XP Home 32 bit 3.6 Ghz, Omnisphere, Stylus RMX, Trilian, Kontakt 3, GPO 3, EWQLSC, Scope Pulsar II, Cubase 4.5

Go Back to forum