• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anybody living in SW of UK

Share/Bookmark

Anybody living in SW of UK

Just in case you haven't heard there is an "Analogue to Digital Music Expo" on Sat 21st March in EXETER - this is unheard of so far from the Smoke.

I have no interest in the business, just an invite. So if you're interested ..... might see you there.
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Re: Anybody living in SW of UK

Quote Originally Posted by buckshead View Post
    Just in case you haven't heard there is an "Analogue to Digital Music Expo" on Sat 21st March in EXETER - this is unheard of so far from the Smoke.

I have no interest in the business, just an invite. So if you're interested ..... might see you there.
    Thanks Derek,

I got something through the post on this. I think there's several events in the weeks ahead. Not sure I can make this one - but I will try my best. May be see you there.

Regards,

Graham

Well I'm from the NW, but I happen to be visiting my in-laws in Honiton that weekend. Have to see if I can get away for a while. Thanks for the heads up.
    David

Hi Buckshead -

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have rellies in Exeter so it would be a good excuse to visit. Also I see the nice folk from Time & Space will be in attendance. I shall have to look at the diary. Regards.

JQ
    DELL_P4_3.4Ghz_3Gb_1Tb~Creative_SBAudigy2ZS~Tannoy _Reveal_6Ds
    WindowsXP_Pro_SP2~Sib_5.2.5~GPOSE~NI_Kontakt2~Cuba se_CS4.1
    http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/sm ~MMX~

Yes - I live 16 miles from Exeter and will be there. But if you're not actually from Devon or a Devonian - please do NOT under any circumstances approach me because foreign accents give me the willys.

Thanking you.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
    Yes - I live 16 miles from Exeter and will be there. But if you're not actually from Devon or a Devonian - please do NOT under any circumstances approach me because foreign accents give me the willys.

Thanking you.

Us'll haff t' speak proper Debbon then me han'sum.

Regards, Graham (Foxwithy nr Mana'un, Dartymoor)

Smile Re: Anybody living in SW of UK

Paul - but you'm English (one of the Emmets) up there my bird, not even proper. We'm saving up for toll over t'Tamar and getting us reddy for the Revenue
    Derek
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Exeter Phoenix - where's that? Gandy Street idun ut? Opposite the park I think.

Incidentally - the Devonian accent is on of the poshest accents in Christendom as you will soon discover - so if you continue with this Somerset/Cornwall/Dorset nonsense - I may have to punish you all.

Any of you guys taking the courses on offer? If there's one for Logic I will maybe sit in on that.

Go Back to forum