• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tonehamer introduces discount calculator

Share/Bookmark

Tonehamer introduces discount calculator

Gentlemen,

Tonehammer is proud to announce integration of a discount system in our web shop. The system allows you to custom design your own download packages and receive up to 40% discount. The system is crazy simple. You add the items you want to the cart. Type in the discount code in the cart and you will instantly get an idea of how much you could save on your item combination.The integration of the discount system is really a product of user feedback. We take our customers serious and always trying to adjust our business to their needs. So keep the feedback coming and feel free to suggest instruments too - even if you are a non-customer.

We are currently recording some of the main percussion instruments used in the Bourne movies based on user feedback.

Check out our discount system here: http://www.tonehammer.com/?page_id=1663

Mike and Troels / Tonehammer

Re: Tonehamer introduces discount calculator

Hi Mike,

My problem with your libraries is that I don't know where to start... each one of them as something unique and interesting. I think this is what I liked about your previous bundle where instruments where organised in theme... more I'm thinking about what should I get first and more I'm getting at the same conclusion, you know what I will like to buy from you is some sort of a compilation of all your instruments, something like Sampled landscape where you have multis using whatever samples but giving you different mood or color... so that way it will be easier to say well I need more of this or more of that so here is the instrument libraries I need to purchase. I don't know if this make sense...

Thanks.

Your instruments are already sensibly priced without the discount - but of course I appreciate the new discounts! Thanks.

Tonight I'll be using your Propanium and the Cylindrum to do live sound soundscapes at an exhibition of paintings, which have a very organic quality (the painter also works with wax, rust, gold and ..mud). The playability of these instruments is really amazing and they have a very inspiriational quality that's rare.

We just updated the store, so its fully operation and allows you to assemble bundles of all products at a discount between 10-35%.

Check it here:

http://www.tonehammer.com/?page_id=1663

labou, we've talked a little about doing compilation libraries, with the most essential articulations taken from a number of our different libraries. Perhaps down the line a little, it might make a lot of sense for us.

welldone, that's awesome. We capture the instruments because we find them inspiring. We're so glad that the feeling translates through the samples into something that inspires you as well. When you play them live, are you using a keyboard or drum pad? I'd love to figure out how we can reach more drummers who use drum triggers and pads along with their live kits. The round-robin and velocity layering we use really makes our libraries extraordinarily playable with drum controllers and trigger pads.

Hey guys. Well done. Just got my 3rd and 4th libs from y'all. My only request would be this: have some sort of 'return customer' discount. Seems fair to reward loyalty.

Hint. hint.

Cheers,

---JC

Suntower. Thanks for the request. We are certainly looking into different way of loyalty discounts, which is a valid observation. All our new instruments are 10% off in the week of launch btw, so there is still an incentive to grab them early on.

welldone, that's awesome. We capture the instruments because we find them inspiring. We're so glad that the feeling translates through the samples into something that inspires you as well. When you play them live, are you using a keyboard or drum pad? I'd love to figure out how we can reach more drummers who use drum triggers and pads along with their live kits. The round-robin and velocity layering we use really makes our libraries extraordinarily playable with drum controllers and trigger pads.
    The performance was really well recieved and many people mentioned the deep emotional quality of the sounds. I have recorded Propanium with Roland SPD-11 drum-pads. The responsitivity and playability of the Propanium samples felt really great when I played the pads with sticks. Unfortunately the pads are not that sensitive if you want to play them with your hands (that's nothing to do with the samples used). I can only imagine that playing the samples with your hands must make for a very natural experience.

Go Back to forum