• Register
  • Help

Topic: Atmosphere Authorization Problem

Share/Bookmark

Atmosphere Authorization Problem

Hi there,
    I emailed this problem to spectrasonics support almost a week ago, but did not receive any answer yet. Wince I am in somewhat of a hurry, I would like to ask it here.

I bought a new laptop and set my DAW up on it. Stylus RMX 1.7 installation and authorization went fine. Atmosphere authorizes through the website, but not inside Cubase 5.

In the challenge-response window it said the following:

1. "atmosphere is authorized"
    2. when I click ok it says "could not find an authorization. please contact your reseller...."
    3. Then the window opens and it says "No Presets".

I tried this several times, un- and re-installing atmosphere. Finally, it said on the website that I have tried to authorize it for the sixth time and that I would have to state a reason (which I did...). To no avail though.

Before the laptop, I had only authorized it twice - on the same computer before and after a windows re-install.

I never "shared" the serial number or the software with anyone else or any other machine. I was also thinking about upgrading to Omnisphere, but naturally, I am taken a little aback now.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
    Chris

PS: My System: Intel P9500, 4 GB ram, Vista 64, Cubase 5. Stylus works fine.

Vista x64, Cubase 5, Halion3, HSO, VG2, HS2, LM4-Mk2. EWQL Goliath+RA+Voices Of Passion+Gypsy+Ministry of Rock. SpS Atmosphere+Stylus RMX, Absynth 4, Liquid Guitar, TheResource, TG-500, 01R/W, various other.

Re: Atmosphere Authorization Problem

Please ignore! Spectrasonics answered directly. Only my stupid Mail/Spam Filter held the message up and hid it.

Thank you, Spectrasonics for the fast help!

Vista x64, Cubase 5, Halion3, HSO, VG2, HS2, LM4-Mk2. EWQL Goliath+RA+Voices Of Passion+Gypsy+Ministry of Rock. SpS Atmosphere+Stylus RMX, Absynth 4, Liquid Guitar, TheResource, TG-500, 01R/W, various other.

Re: Atmosphere Authorization Problem

Hello,

I am having the same problem.
    What was the solution that helped you?

Thanks,
    Hagit

Go Back to forum