• Register
  • Help

Topic: Some of my older stuff

Share/Bookmark

Some of my older stuff

Hi!

Last weekend I was cleaning up my computer and found some older stuff that I had composed. I hope you have as much fun as I had, while I was listening to this piece.

Probably one of my first compositions that I would consider as composition. I still like that melody.

www.Filmmusikwelt.de/Jan/Duett_fuer_Floete_und_Harfe.mp3

all the best:
    JAN

Re: Some of my older stuff

Hi Jan, I think the rules of the listening room are that only one piece is supposed to be on the "front page" at a time, to give everyone a chance to have their work in view for awhile. Things sometimes move pretty fast here and one's composition can move right off the front page in a very short time.
    That said, I listened to your pieces, and actually preferred the first two to the last one. I enjoyed your melodies and renderings much more in those two.
    The slam of the keys at the end of the first piece must have been a teenage thing?
    Good work on these pieces. Maybe you should edit your post and add them one at a time over a week or so. Thanks, John

ok, I got it! sorry about that! I remove two pieces from the post, but I don't know how to remove the entire threat (I wasn't so shure what exacly you ment)

all the best jan

Hi again Jan, that should work. Just watch the first page and when your piece moves off you can add another piece. John

Quote Originally Posted by Jannus View Post
    Hi!

Last weekend I was cleaning up my computer and found some older stuff that I had composed. I hope you have as much fun as I had, while I was listening to this piece.

Probably one of my first compositions that I would consider as composition. I still like that melody.

www.Filmmusikwelt.de/Jan/Duett_fuer_Floete_und_Harfe.mp3

all the best:
    JAN
    \
    To this humble ear, this melodic is quite operatic.

I like the basic melody. Maybe you could work on this and flesh it out so it sounds fuller.

Phil

Hi, Jannus

The "spring cleaning" job you did on your computer was certainly worthwhile, since we reap the benefits of hearing what you found.

Really pretty piece with the Flute and Harp. Several times I was especially admiring of the way you handled some chord transitions.

Thank you!

Randy

Go Back to forum