I posted this one last year under the name of Gauss and Quadratic Reciprocity (mod 521). I have updated the piano to the New Steinway and have done extensive work on the piano part.
The day after I posted it, I decided to work on the file some more and my computer froze. I rebooted and could not find the file where I had put it. I looked for the file off and on for weeks to no avail. The back-up I had made of the file was corrupt so I thought I had lost this peice. I still had the wav but nothing else. A few months ago I moved all of my Cakewalk files to a different hard drive and a number of weeks ago I noticed that the file was back. I have been working on it ever since. About 80% of this was played in real time by me on my trusty Casio. The other 20% are the fast runs that I just can't convince my fingers to play.
Edit: This piece started out as 98% of my playing. I have since gone in and moved a lot of the notes to where they should be in terms of horizontal postion. In other words, I adjusted when I hit the notes. It amazes me how much better it sounds as compared to my "live" version.
The new version is here
Here it is on boxnet
The original thread with the explanation of why the piece was called what it was is here http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61169
I have been playing the piano parts in this for years but this was the first time I put it all together.
The piece uses GPO, JABB, GASP and a few others.
It runs a little over 10 minutes, but I think it is worth a full listen as it does keep reinventing itself as it progresses.