• Register
  • Help

Topic: New: "Textured Guitars" for RMX & other formats

Share/Bookmark

New: "Textured Guitars" for RMX & other formats

Nine Volt Audio releases: Textured Guitars in REX2, Stylus RMX, ACID, Apple and ReFill formats

Video Demo
    MP3 Demos

With sounds that range from ethereal to electronic, clean to dirty and smooth to stuttered, Textured Guitars features over 500 loops designed to spark ideas, add interest to existing works and create new textural and rhythmic foundations for tracks across a wide variety of musical genres.

Textured Guitars uses an array of effects and signal processing combinations such as cascading delays, pulsing filters and rhythmic gates and combines them with vintage and modern amp sounds and a variety of electric guitars and playing styles. The result is a collection of loops that evolve, percolate and shift across the audio landscape.

Equally unique is the overall flexibility of the library. As part Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series, any of the REX2 based loops (supported by most major sequences and used by Stylus RMX and Reason) will retain their sound and groove at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or audio artifacts!

Versatile, useful and musical, Textured Guitars sweeps from deep and wide to up-front and focused and offers a broad selection of six-string moods.

SPECIFICATIONS

- Textured Guitars contains 514 loops organized into 43 suites covering a tempo range of 74-135 BPM.

- Most of Textured Guitars is organized into "mini-song" suites with file names that identify musical key and/or chord progression and contain sustained chords for endings and breaks.

- Any of the REX2-based loops (used in Stylus RMX, Reason, and most major sequencers like Cubase, Live, Sonar, Digital Performer, ProTools, Logic) can be used at tempos as slow as 60-70 BPM.

- Textured Guitars also contains the Apple Loop, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill formats, all in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.

Pricing and Availability:

Textured Guitars is now available on DVD-ROM or as a download for $99.99 at www.NineVoltAudio.com
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Re: New: "Textured Guitars" for RMX & other formats

Yet another what looks to be well produced set of loops Kyle. Thanks for raising the bar on this sort of thing. I can't tell you how many times you have saved my bacon on fast and urgent cues/tracks.

Looking forward to picking up this title.

Rob
    Rob Elliott Music
    www.robelliottmusic.com

It´s a good set. I´ve got this one + some other 9V stuff, blends
    nicely e.g. with the Funky Rex Gtars and Big Bad Gtars, just add some
    RMX group edit fx/chaos and you can create really grooving patterns along with a rhytm background. H.

Thanks guys!
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com
    Loop libraries designed for users of Stylus RMX, Reason and other REX format players

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Elliott View Post
    I can't tell you how many times you have saved my bacon on fast and urgent cues/tracks.
    You said it!

I have almost all the 9-volt stuff, and use it more than I should probably admit. It is VERY inspirational, and helps me quickly fill out rough sketches when working up tracks (and many times, it even ends up in the final mix).

Now, I love the Funky/Big Bad Guitars -- not being much of a guitar player, they come in so handy. But THIS collection (like Textural Rex, etc.) plays to the strengths of what Kyle does, IMHO. And it absolutely turns RMX into a completely new kind of tool, as far as I'm concerned.

I just LOVE these packages from 9-volt!!

Yes I have to throw in my 2 cents in here too...Kyle's stuff goes above and beyond the other stuff out there when he is doing the textural stuff...it just is so versatile and fits into anything you can think of.

Keep the textural line coming Kyle!!

But THIS collection (like Textural Rex, etc.) plays to the strengths of what Kyle does, IMHO. And it absolutely turns RMX into a completely new kind of tool, as far as I'm concerned.
    Kyle's stuff goes above and beyond the other stuff out there when he is doing the textural stuff...it just is so versatile and fits into anything you can think of.
    Awesome (and thanks)! I'm very pleased you feel this way! I hope you enjoy the loops for a long time to come.
    Kyle
    www.NineVoltAudio.com
    info@NineVoltAudio.com

Hi Kyle

thanks for another great (& useful) product!

Also it's great to see that you took on user feedback and put in endings/single chords etc. to help in building parts which are freed from the "endless loop syndrome"!

Nigel

Go Back to forum