• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX 1.7.2f Hot off the presses

Share/Bookmark

Smile RMX 1.7.2f Hot off the presses

After testing to see if the Cubase sync problem has been solved, all seems perfect after preliminary tests on two systems.
    The chaos export seems to be fixed as well.

"Spectrasonics, my kind of company".
    Eric if you want this slogan, we'll talk.....

Re: RMX 1.7.2f Hot off the presses

Thanks for the heads-up!

Tried some stuff... and so far it works purrrrfect! Great job, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post

"Spectrasonics, my kind of company"
    Yup!

Glad to hear it! :-)

yes. much improvement.

even though,
    automation still doesn't work in Cubase.
    now in 1.7.2f, rmx doesn't respond, even if i draw he parameters in cubase's automation lanes. .
    in previous version i believe RMX at least responded to automation lanes.

But Mixer automation works perfect: Write directly in RMX to automation lanes, automation lanes get written. responds to automation.

Quote Originally Posted by EnsoniqFan View Post
    automation still doesn't work in Cubase.
    It's the same it's been in all 1.7 versions - only the Mixer page of RMX is now automatable. This will be solved in the soon to be announced 1.8 update, which will have the same automation system as Omnisphere.

Great to see this as I was experiencing the sync issues in Live. But at the same time I guess this means that the release of 1.8 is not as imminent as I hoped for.
    Meanwhile, from the newbie questions department...
    Do I have to run the 1.7 data installer again or can I just run the software installer alone? -and- do I need to uninstall the Sage shortcut? I did that prior to updating to 1.7e as recommended in the five step method... only to have to restore the Sage shortcut when the Sage converter couldn't find the Sage directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Great to see this as I was experiencing the sync issues in Live. But at the same time I guess this means that the release of 1.8 is not as imminent as I hoped for.
    Meanwhile, from the newbie questions department...
    Do I have to run the 1.7 data installer again or can I just run the software installer alone? -and- do I need to uninstall the Sage shortcut? I did that prior to updating to 1.7e as recommended in the five step method... only to have to restore the Sage shortcut when the Sage converter couldn't find the Sage directory.
    you don't have to install 1.7 data installer again, if you're updating 1.7 versions .

Go Back to forum