Well, I'll admit I had GPO for 3 years - but I didn't read the manual... Yes. Stupid me.
So I gave up on it and moved to using a so-so-quality soundfont.
Then, after listening to the reorchestrations done by the ZREO Music team, I decided I'd try again.
This time I read the manual.
And figured out why the volume was so low. Mod Wheel! :/
Anyway, here's my first actual work using GPO. It has no title yet, but has a random filename.
Update: What began as a simple experiment with percussion to try and get better at it ended up turning into a short piece. :P Memories of Armenia
Feedback - musical or technical - would be very helpful.