• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT-Book and CD Sale

OT-Book and CD Sale

Hi all,

I thought I'd post a link to the website that is offering my book thtough Two Harbors Press, Minneapolis, Minn. The book is a novel by (ahem) me and the music also by me has been posted here. The CD was engineered by my brother and replicated by a compnay in Nashville.

This has been a long an arduous journey, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Boy, I hope it's not an oncoming train.

The link is: www.william-rayer.com

Thanks for listening to me ramble and feel free to purchase the book if you are into that sort of literature (Mild Science Fiction/History/Archeology).

Thanks Membership

We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Re: OT-Book and CD Sale

Best of luck with the sales. I thought this thread deserved a bump! After all I might be in a similar position shortly (no idea really as to when).

I do like the style of the novel, so I might actually be buying it. Waiting for my debit card VISA to go through and then I'll see.

But I also wanted to grab the opportunity and ask you a question. It's 02:00 in the morning here and I'm very very tired, working all day on the computer. But I saw your picture http://www.william-rayer.com/img/author.jpg , which seems to be MOVING! I don't know how or why and if it actually does (since it's jpg and not a gif), but it looks this way. Can anyone confirm that I'm going mad or something?

Again best of luck from me, Bill.

Re: OT-Book and CD Sale

Well, I hope you get some rest. Since it's late, it's probably your eyes moving. The story is a good story! Give it a try.

We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Go Back to forum