• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tonehammer or Sample Logic?

Share/Bookmark

Tonehammer or Sample Logic?

Wow this is crazy
    i have been waiting for an awesome Waterphone library for years and now 2 of my most favorite companies are releasing the waterphone at the same time. The only question is which one should i buy, I am actually tempted in buying both, but price wise, Sample Logic looks like the better buy.
    What do you guys think?
    From what I see the Tonehammer one is a traditional acoustic sample library where as the Sample Logic one
    www.samplelogic.com/waterharp.html seems to be more comprehensive giving both traditional and the morphed instruments at least this is what I gathered from both websites.

Which one are you guys getting?
    ----------------------
    Glitchman
    Glitched Out Productions

Re: Tonehammer or Sample Logic?

I say buy 'em both!

I already bought the Tonehammer one, which is great. But now I think I'll probably buy the other too. You can never have enough scary sounds. The silly thing is that I own an Oceanharp, but these guys have sampled it so comprehensively that, when it's this cheap, I can't be bothered to get out my recording gear and do it myself.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    ... but these guys have sampled it so comprehensively that, when it's this cheap, I can't be bothered to get out my recording gear and do it myself.
    Talk about a huge fan, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    I already bought the Tonehammer one, which is great. But now I think I'll probably buy the other too. You can never have enough scary sounds.
    Sounds like a lot more than just scary sounds on the sample logic site. I'm digging on the rhythmic elements and percussive impacts. These guys seem to really have a strong handle on making any instrument into a comprehensive scoring tool.

-bdjazz

I think it is awesome how we have outstanding sample developers now! Kudos to the all!

Go Back to forum