• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Flute And Guitar Number Two"

Share/Bookmark

"Flute And Guitar Number Two"

Y'all,

I rewrote my "Flute And Guitar Number Two" and added several new measures.

The flute is GPO and the guitar is a ten-string model from the Garritan JABB sample library.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Flute And Guitar Number Two"

Good Morning Larry, You have written a nice piece here. I think it shows the
    attributes of both instruments very well, and they sound good together in this.
    There are some very guitaristic moments in the piece as well, the strums and accents are well placed. Good job on this! John

I appreciate your comments. Thanks, Mr. John.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Very well done Larry. I like the way the they play off each others. Another fine song Sir Larry.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

http://www.myspace.com/451525581

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    Very well done Larry. I like the way the they play off each others. Another fine song Sir Larry.
    Many thanks, Mr. Aram. I appreciate the good review.

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Wonderful, Larry! Classical in its sensibility, of course, coming from the fertile mind of our own Maestro Alexander - but a sweet change of pace to hear something from you so small in scope, featuring the two soloists.

AND - you've made the JABB Guitar sound especially good in this recording. I've seen people express disappointment in those Guitar samples, and I myself haven't had the courage to feature it as prominently as you have here. But the Guitar is much more than just "acceptable" here - It sounds mighty fine.

Very nice work, Larry. Thanks for yet another very enjoyable piece to hear.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Wonderful, Larry! Classical in its sensibility, of course, coming from the fertile mind of our own Maestro Alexander - but a sweet change of pace to hear something from you so small in scope, featuring the two soloists.

AND - you've made the JABB Guitar sound especially good in this recording. I've seen people express disappointment in those Guitar samples, and I myself haven't had the courage to feature it as prominently as you have here. But the Guitar is much more than just "acceptable" here - It sounds mighty fine.

Very nice work, Larry. Thanks for yet another very enjoyable piece to hear.

Randy
    You lift the spirits of a Senior Citizen. (I hate that term. ) Thanks, Mr. Randy and a good day to you!

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum