• Register
  • Help

Topic: More demos of GOS.

Share/Bookmark

More demos of GOS.

I\'ve posted a demo of Ravel\'s Rhapsodie Espagnole using GOS. Only the 1st and 2nd movements are available. The link is: http://members.home.net/haydn12/

Re: More demos of GOS.

LOL!!!! Love the fart demo! That\'s to funny! I told my girlfriend it was a real sample library that was available at soundsonline and acted real serious when I was listening to the demo talking about how I thought the sound quality was very good and had great natural ambience, then I cracked up! That made my day Haydn. You\'re truly a genius! Hillarious.

Very nice demos of Ravel Haydn! Question...I see you also use Cakewalk PA9, when you did those pieces, did you use a metronom or tempo value at all, or is it just all freehand?
    It sounds very natural.

[This message has been edited by Damon (edited 12-22-2001).]

Haydn,

great rendition of the Ravel!
    One remark: to me, the contrast between the loud parts and the quiet ones seems a little exaggerated - I would raise the volume of the pp parts a little.

Reinhold

Right now I\'m downloading one of the .mp3 on your www page. It\'s funny you appologize for the lack of fancy formatting and pictures, because I prefer sober (but fast) pages.
    Please keep it this way.

- If I want to see a picture, I look in a magazine.

- If I want to see moving pictures, I switch on my television

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. Damon, I did use a tempo track. This is actually a piece I recorded about 10 years ago. I redid the tempo track a couple years ago. If I did it today, I would play with the tempos even more. Glad you enjoyed the flatulence library! It\'s a favorite of the family.

Reinhold, this piece is quite dynamic and has markings of \'ppp\'. On top of the \'ppp\', it decrescendos from there! The orchestra recording I have gets barely audible in those sections.

Go Back to forum