• Register
  • Help

Topic: FYI - Gcast/iTunes: SCORECast No. 18

FYI - Gcast/iTunes: SCORECast No. 18

Surviving in a Down Economy / Link Parade / The Composer’s Role on the Dub Stage

In our 18th episode of SCOREcast, Deane Ogden gives some quick thoughts on how to stay afloat as a composer during the current economic crisis. In the second segment, Lee Sanders gets composers from all over the world to spill the beans on their secret go-to web resources. The third act is a conversation between Deane and Houston Haynes as they talk about how composers can think ahead toward the mix phase at a film’s final dub.

You can also go to the full SCORECast listing here on Gcast, but be careful to set your computer speaker sound level BEFORE you jump to this link - it has auto-start set to ON which can be jarring.

You can also check out SCORECast on iTunes.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Re: FYI - Gcast/iTunes: SCORECast No. 18

Hey Houston,
    Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm half way through the current pod cast and it is so good I am looking forward to listening to several of them.

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: FYI - Gcast/iTunes: SCORECast No. 18

thankyou, will isten when i get a chance!

Go Back to forum