• Register
  • Help

Topic: Attn Munsie : Vintaudio GCEGuitars Heavy Rock Demo

Share/Bookmark

Attn Munsie : Vintaudio GCEGuitars Heavy Rock Demo

Hi Dave, here\'s my power chords heavy rock demo, using both Les Paul gigs each hard panned left and right, using Revalver with one preamp and fender champ simulation, with one Waves Rverb. Took about 30 minutes to put this together, all played on keyboard in one shot no editing no EQ or compression added to the track.
    Here\'s the link : http://www.vintaudio.com/Vintaudio%20GCEG%20FUZZ%20DEMO.mp3

Kind Regards
    Francisco
    Vintaudio Makers of Giga Clean Electric Guitars. www.vintaudio.com

[This message has been edited by Franky (edited 12-06-2001).]

Re: Attn Munsie : Vintaudio GCEGuitars Heavy Rock Demo

Hey Franky,
    how did you play it through ReValver? Is the GigaStudio ReValver shipping yet?
    Thanks.

Unfortunatly i do not own a pod or similar outboard, cause if i did i\'d use that instead in an instant, since i don\'t i\'m playing these with Halion to do the processed stuff with Revalver all other clean sounding stuff (chorus and reverb) is done through Gigastudio, one other thing i do is use 2 outputs from my MOTU 2408 MKII and send giga to inputs 3 and 4 with only 3 ms latency this is really feasable so i monitor myself through Cubase and slap on the effects and record. This is how i did the first batch of processed demos for the library.

Kind regards
    Francisco
    vintaudio www.vintaudio.com

[This message has been edited by Franky (edited 12-07-2001).]

I can\'t connect to your site!!!! I\'ll try again later. Thanks for the demo!!

Hmm.. I still cannot connect to http://www.vintaudio.com or http://vintaudio.com.

Can anyone else get there? Have I made a typo in the domain name?

Hey Munsie,

I used both your links and got through both times. It\'s probably some temporary glitch at your ISP.

Hi Chadwick, yep, a temp glitch! I was finally able to access the site tonight!

Franky: Thanks for the demo, didn\'t sound as good as the results I\'m getting with my \"toys\" but I\'m sure others will enjoy hearing your chord demo, place it in the demo section! I may do a couple of small quick demos for you over the weekend if I have time.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Munsie:
    Franky: Thanks for the demo, didn\'t sound as good as the results I\'m getting with my \"toys\" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really, wow ! and i thought mine was pretty good...
    Well now you got me all giddy, i would love to hear what you are able to do with my library.

Kind regards
    Franky
    Vintaudio Makers of Giga Clean Electric Guitars. www.vintaudio.com

Go Back to forum