• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gpo 2

Share/Bookmark

Gpo 2

I see that NorthernSounds is offering a free GPO2. Yet they say the offer is in no way associated with Garritan, etc. and will require additional purchases. Is this GPO2 ARIA compatible?

Re: Gpo 2

Thank you, Randy. I am frustrated at the limited samples currently with ARIA and was hoping I had stumbled on something new. Silly me.

Tom

There is no GPO ARIA available. It is only in Kontakt right now. So I am not sure the frustration with ARIA. Do you mean Finale ARIA? That is a limited dedicated set made for Finale and is not GPO. The new GPO edition is expected out in just a few weeks.

You also mentioned "NorthernSounds is offering a free GPO2. Yet they say the offer is in no way associated with Garritan". Can you tell me where that offer is? I would like to know about it too.

Thanks,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Tom

There is no GPO ARIA available. It is only in Kontakt right now. So I am not sure the frustration with ARIA. Do you mean Finale ARIA? That is a limited dedicated set made for Finale and is not GPO. The new GPO edition is expected out in just a few weeks.

You also mentioned "NorthernSounds is offering a free GPO2. Yet they say the offer is in no way associated with Garritan". Can you tell me where that offer is? I would like to know about it too.

Thanks,

Gary
    Yes, Gary, it is as follows and was at the bottom of the very forum page we are now in. My apologies if I misunderstood what I read.

Art Photo Music

FREE Garritan Personal Orchestra® Second Edition

Other Art Photo Music Offers

Top Related Gifts

1. Image Line® FL Studio 8 XXL Edition Software
    2. Cakewalk® SONAR 8 Studio Recording Software
    3. Antares® Auto TuneTM 5 Native Plug-In
    4. Steinberg® Cubase® 4 Studio
    5. Tascam® All-In-One Recording Package

Product Review

|This promotion is conducted exclusively by click-see-save. To receive the gift for this promotion you must: 1) register with valid information; 2) complete the user survey; 3) complete at least 2 Silver, 2 Gold and 3 Platinum offers. Available offers will vary and some offers may require a purchase to qualify. Receipt of your item requires compliance with offer terms, including: age and residency requirements; registration with valid email address, shipping address and contact phone number; completion of user survey and sponsor promotions; and not canceling your participation in more than two Sponsor Offers within 60 days of your Sponsor Offer Initial Transaction Date (the "Cancellation Limitation"). Upon valid completion of all Program Requirements we will ship your item to the shipping address you provided. Unless otherwise indicated, participation eligibility is restricted to US residents, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.
    FREE Garritan Personal Orchestra® Second Edition

• Encompasses all major instruments of the orchestra: strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, and keyboards
    • Award-winning orchestral library
    • Easy to use with fast play and standardized controls
    • Includes Native InstrumentsTM Kontakt TMsample player

click-see-save Gift Program is not endorsed, sponsored by or affiliated with Gary Garritan, Garritan Personal Orchestra Second Edition or any merchant listed above. Such terms are registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Variations

Description

Save Money Instantly

Stop paying more money then you need to!
    Select the name brand product you want and get 20% - 100% off the retail price!
    Begin by following these simple steps:
    • Select your favorite top-rated product.
    • Enter your shipping information.
    • Choose from thousands of appealing offers to get your product discount.
    • Receive your new brand name product(s).
    Keep more of your hard-earned cash by shopping here. Great discounts await you.

This promotion is conducted exclusively by click-see-save. To receive the gift for this promotion you must: 1) register with valid information; 2) complete the user survey; 3) complete at least 2 Silver, 2 Gold and 3 Platinum offers. Available offers will vary and some offers may require a purchase to qualify. Receipt of your item requires compliance with offer terms, including: age and residency requirements; registration with valid email address, shipping address and contact phone number; completion of user survey and sponsor promotions; and not canceling your participation in more than two Sponsor Offers within 60 days of your Sponsor Offer Initial Transaction Date (the Cancellation Limitation). Upon valid completion of all Program Requirements we will ship your item to the shipping address you provided. Unless otherwise indicated, participation eligibility is restricted to US residents, 18 and over. Void where prohibited. Note: Promotion Terms and Conditions prevail over sponsor offer terms and conditions.
    Check Gift Status - Help - Privacy Policy - Terms & Conditions - Unsubscribe - Contact Us
    Copyright © 2008 click-see-save. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    Tom

Thanks,

Gary
    Oops - I didn't respond to two of your comments. I was indeed referring to the FINALE 2009 with ARIA included. And all frustration aside, I am dedicated to Garritan products and just don't see the sense of buying Kontakt 3 at $400 or more. I will wait.

Go Back to forum